Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the infallible, inspired Word of God and our final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of Christ; His virgin birth; His shed blood for atonement; His bodily resurrection; His ascension; and His personal return to establish His kingdom on earth.
4. We believe that all men are made in the image of God and through sin and rebellion have forfeited fellowship and are now by nature sinful and lost and that for salvation, Holy Spirit regeneration is absolutely essential.
5. We believe that Satan is a person and that Hell is a place of eternal conscious punishment of all unsaved.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, makes believers children of God through the new birth, assuring them of Heaven, and by His indwelling enables Christians to live a Godly life.
7. We believe that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
9. We believe that a New Testament Church is an organized body of baptized believers practicing Scriptural ordinances and actively engaged in fulfilling the Great Commission.
10. We believe that baptism is a Scriptural ordinance requiring immersion of believers only, to be administered by a New Testament Church.
11. We believe that the Lord's Supper is a Scriptural ordinance of the Church to be partaken of by obedient Christians of like Faith.
12. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of live and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.